Fast effective non-slip solution to slippery and dangerous ladder rungs. Simply retrofit industrial ladder rung covers over existing rungs to create highly effective and durable non-slip ladders.
Download our Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) brochure.
Prevent costly slips and falls with our anti slip ladder rung covers that are easily installed over existing ladder rungs. Our square covers are designed to improve safety in industrial and commercial applications. Benefits include;
- Superior traction and long-lasting performance
- Significantly enhance ladder safety
- Resistant to many chemicals, corrosion, and heavy boot traffic
- Quick Adhesive installation
We recommend Square in design for all ladder rung applications because they offer maximum foot contact - they easily fit over the rung, including older style round rungs. But round are also available
Industrial grade grit, 400mm (16") in Length
Colors- safety yellow and also available as a custom order- glow in the dark- ….. , For stock items please allow 10-15 business days. For custom and made to order covers please allow up to 30+ days
CUSTOM LADDER RUNG COVERS: Due to the custom nature of this product, it is non-returnable and nonrefundable and may not be cancelled after ordering. It is the Sole responsibility of user to determine the suitability of product(s) in their intended application. A deposit is also required at time of placing order which is non-refundable and the balance is due and payable when shipment is ready to leave warehouse
How to Install Ladder Rung Covers
- Use a scraper or sandpaper to loosen and remove old paint and make sure the surface is clean and dry with no oil paint or rust
- Using the same sandpaper sand the inner edges of the ladder rung cover using acetone or denatured alcohol thoroughly wipe the area where the cover will be installed be sure to clean all dirt grease and paint from the ladder rung and cover
- Apply a quarter inch bead of adhesive to the underside and inside edges of the cover starting at least 1/2 inch in from the end to avoid any adhesive seeping out
- Position the cover over the surface in the desired position and firmly push the cover onto the rung taking care not to slide the cover
- Wipe away any excess adhesive now before it sets up
- Repeat the same process for each ladder rung
- Drying time is dependent on the ambient temperature so check the technical data sheet and allow enough time for the adhesive to completely dry before using the ladder
No mechanical fixings are needed to install industrial ladder rung covers.
Permanent bonding to the ladder rung is achieved with an adhesive mastic.
Ladder rungs should be cleaned, sanded and free of grease and oil.
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
We install anti-slip ladder rung covers on fixed ladders, especially where water, oil, or dust make things slippery
Hello Hana, not only are our products slip resistant, they are also 100% rust and corrosion resistant. Thank you for your comment!
Very firm footed traction from top to bottom
We secure our fixed ladders with this, especially during the winter.