The Steady-Step™ Anti-Slip Stair Cover is a practical solution for improving safety on slippery exterior stairs. It provides enhanced traction and protects stairs from wear and tear. With pre-drilled holes, installation is easy using the included colour-matched screws. The Stair Cover extends 1-inch down with a front lip.
Crafted from marine-grade aluminum and coated in anti-skid matte black powder, the Stair Cover is durable and resistant to demanding outdoor conditions. Plus, it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely happy with your purchase, contact us for a full refund.
- Made in Canada
- Rough matte black powder coating enhances safety in wet and dry conditions
- Marine grade aluminum construction
- Certified with "low slip potential" by UKSRG
- Exceeds minimum wet pendulum test value for stair treads
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test.
- Ensure surface is clean and free from debris (preventing the Stair Cover from lying flat).
- Use Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws (provided).
- Install screws from left to right (to ensure the Stair Covers lie flat).
*Although traction is improved with the installation of Anti-Slip Stair Covers, care should always be taken when walking on any stairs/surface, as no product can fully eliminate the risk of slip and injury.